2013년 5월 24일 금요일

Namwon


This time I want to introduce travel place is Namwon.
Jeonbuk Namwon in the traditional music of the sacred places are called.
This is the home of traditional music performances pansori seen by many travelers because it is the place to find.
Photo taken place between diverse because the couples and families can go to create memories to come.
Who are interested in literature and pansori when you visit the Namwon will be satisfied.




Namwon Gwanghanru the first to recommend a tourist place.
Gwanghanru is Chunhyangjeon that the background of the place.
Gwanghanru is an artificial garden very beautiful scenery.
Also gwanghanru representative of the Korea Cultural Heritage Tower pavilion were included.
Because of the more popular tourist destination is the place to Namwon.
If you visit in the morning while walking gwanghanru the atmosphere is good.
So in the afternoon than in the morning or at dusk good to go.




Literature is one of the Namwon attractions honbul novel 'honbul' that appeared in traditional lifestyles, dialects, such as South Korea's sentiment is a place where you can experience.
About 50 million tourists every year as long as they bring back the travel representative Namwon place.




Namwon tourist places one of the places is the right way around Jirisan.
Near Jirisan Forest Road, rice pad road, village road, Kodo, and created a walking tour course is followed.
Preserve as much as possible and walk round the old to make way travel set.
When traveling on foot from all over the country to experience the traditional culture can be seen.




Namwon Chunhyang and mongryong the city's love is also blooming.
Chunhyang theme park visitors the opportunity to experience creating has to offer.
When you arrive at the bridge crossing gwanghanru Chunhyang theme park is located.
Chunhyang theme park is a good place to visit with your lover.


댓글 2개:

  1. Hi!! Sam~ I'm Jin Hee. When I was young, I often went Namwon with my family. But now I can't remind there well. It is interesting that Namwon is the home of traditional music. When I go Namwon, I will consult your post!! Bye bye~

    답글삭제
  2. Hi, Sam~ I’m Seong Eun. I think Namwon is the place having traditional fashion. Have you ever been to Namwon? I went to Namwon with classmates as a field trip at the age of 12. At that time, Namwon was a boring place for me. But I want to go to Namwon again after reading your post. Bye Bye~^^

    답글삭제