2013년 5월 23일 목요일

Gyeongju


This time I want to introduce travel place is Gyeongju.
Gyeongju is famous travel place in Korea.
Everyone once would have been to Gyeongju in school days school trip.
Gyeongju is a pleasure to watch a lot of histosical sites.
Gyeongju representative of the country has a lot of heritage.
So going on a trip to Gyeongju will be really beneficial.




I want to introduce first place in Gyeongju  is Cheomseongdae.
Cheomseongdae built when the Silla Queen Seondeok is known.
Cheomseongdae Silla period was used as the altar is the story.
It also places the stars in the sky is estimated to be measured.
Cheomseongdae the 362 stacked cylindrical stones are made of.
Cheomseongdae the must-see sites in Gyeongju you looking to vistit would nice.





When you go to visit the National Museum in Gyeongju good.
This museum exhibits artifacts may have been out of the Silla.
Treasure, national treasure cultural heritage can also be seen.
Therefore, it is helpful for children's education.
When you visit the history of the National Museum Gyeongju feel can be seen.





Anyone know Bulguksa South Korea is a place representative of  the Gyeongju.
Also designated as a World Heritage Site by visiting Bulguksa can see many cultural assets.
Yeonhwagyo, chilbogyo, cheongungyo, seokgatap, dabotap is cultural heritage in the Bulguksa.
They are called cultural property designated as a national treasure.
In addition to when you visit Bulguksa diverse cultural heritage can be seen.





Next I want to introduce the taravel place in Gyeongju is Bomunho.
Bomunho is an artificial lake created in 1979.
Bomunho on the road with cherry blossoms trees planted around a spectacular forms in the spring.
The duck boat to ride the family or with your lover can make good memories.







댓글 4개:

  1. Hi, Saem! I'm Ji Won. I have also visited Gyeongju when I was high school student. If I remember right, it is never nice place to go sightseeing. Anyone who go there knows it. In my case, since I went there just for training camp, I only remember drinking with friends, teachers. Bomunho? If I knew there, I drank at there!

    답글삭제
  2. 작성자가 댓글을 삭제했습니다.

    답글삭제
    답글
    1. Hi, Saem. It's me seung-U. Gyeongju is very hot tourist spot, even whole city is designated as a UNESCO World Heritage site. I have also visited Gyeongju two years ago with my family. I visited all places in your post except Bomunho. I didn't know that there is awesome lake and duck boat in Gyeongju. Next time, when I go to Gyeongju one more time, I would go to Bomunho. Bye=)

      삭제
  3. Hi! I visited this place with my Korean friends from Daegu last year. It was really cold when we went, though, in January! It was a pretty place.

    답글삭제