2013년 5월 23일 목요일

Chuncheon


This time I want to introduce travel place is Chuncheon.
Chuncheon is famous for the chicken ribs.
In addition to a variety of chicken ribs but there are many sights and food.
Metropolitan area and is located close to the city because it is easily accessible and convenient transportation.
I recommended that a visit to Chuncheon.




Gangchon amusement of the university students mt(membership training)  is well-known as a place.
So I wanted to go so far had gone before.
Gangchon amusement  famous is due to the reason above all gangchon station.
Gangchon amusement because it is near Seoul and distance accessibility is good.
Accommodation located in and around the capital, and leisure activities is a great place to go hang out.





Chuncheon's most famous food is the right chicken ribs.
Go to Chuncheon chicken ribs alley is just the place to go.
I remember before there ever been a really delicious chicken ribs.
Chicken ribs alley is located in Chuncheon Myeongdong within.
Near the underground mall just because there is a dong After dinner you can enjoy the shopping.





In Chuncheon, South Korea's leading writers of contemporary literature a view of Literature of  Kim Yu Jeong are located.
The usual people who are interested in contemporary literature will know Kim Yu Jeong.
Go to Kim Yu Jeong a view of Literature can learn a lot of education things.
It is enlightening activities in rural illness died at the age of  29 to celebrate Kim Yu Jeong would be nice to go to Literature.





Finally, I want to introduce  Chuncheon travel  place is the soyangdaem.
Soyangdaem largest dam in Asia is the best.
Water Museum to develop as a tourist destination as you can see.
If you choose to go on a trip with children in educational dimension is good.

댓글 2개:

  1. Hello. Sam. I am Yeon Hee.I also know about Chuncheon chicken ribs. It is very delicious!!!
    Oh, I wish I go to Chuncheon and eat that:)
    And Kim Yu Jeong is one of the my favorit author. But I didn't know that there are Kim Yu Jeong view of Literature. It is good information, thank you!

    답글삭제
  2. I want to go Chuncheon. Chuncheon is very famous for Korean. Because there are many attraction. I have never been to Chuncheon before. But I know Chuncheon’s chicken ribs. And I ate this before. This is very delicious food. And I also know about Soyangdam. Soyangdam is known for Soyang river’s unmarried woman.

    답글삭제