2013년 4월 6일 토요일

Yeosu


Yeosu travel places I would like to introduce this time.
Yeosu is located southeast of Jeolanamdo and very beautiful city.
Yeosu was decided to 2012 World Expo venu, so to find a lot of tourists.



 



The Odongdo is a famous tourist destination in Yeosu.
The Odongdo near Yeosu Station, the transportation is very convenient.
From the entrance to the island, you can see that train ride facilities.
For the cave and the lighthouse in the island.
The Camellia in Odongdo are famous.
Begins to bloom from October Camellia of Odongdo than other areas of Camellia that blooms in early spring, mainly in full bloom in April of the following year.
The large red camellias can put the entire island throughout the winter landscape is spectacular.
Has become a well-maintained trails in the woods, you can see people walking trails barefoot shoes off in his hand.
The Odongdo look around about 1 hour because it was a small island.




 


Not go to the fish market you will be very disappointed in the maritime city of Yeosu.
Yeosu Fish Market sells all fish caught in the sea at an affordable price.
So delicious raw fish you can eat cheaply.



 



For 2 days 1 night trip a lot of people coming to the wonderful sunrise place  Hangilam in the Yeosu famous travel place.
The Hangilam as well as sunrise, the surrounding scenery is very beautiful.
A sight to see the endless horizon of sky and sea abuts bytes, you can feel cool.



 



Uniquely the Yeosu manseongri Beach black sand beaches known as one of the many journeys including recommended.
You can also try amazingly fun in the sea, the sand bath tired.
To foment prickly black sand, is very good.
The Beach manseongri There is also the advantage of convenient transportation, near Yeosu Station.


 




Finally, I recommend travel to Yeosu is place Dolsan Park.
Up in the Dolsan park you can visit the beautiful scenery to look at the city of Yeosu.
The Yeosu famous Dolsan of Bridge, you can see at a glance.
The park Dolsan including the turtle ship, across the street, where the Yeosu everything that you can look down.







댓글 8개:

  1. Hello. sam. I am Yeon hee. I have visit Yeosu few time. But your posting is very interesting and fresh. Especially Hangilam is very attractive to me. I like sunrise moment and that picture of Hangilam is so beautiful. I can understand why many people come to see this place. Yeosu isn’t too far from jeonju. But it is quite hard go there.
    Anyway, I think Yeosu is place to visit too. This city is so pretty and impressive. Most people, even foreign travelers agree with your oppinion. Hum… I wish that I can go to Yeosu this summer vacation!

    답글삭제
  2. Hi, Sam~ I'm hyun song. I would like to go yeo-su since long time ago. I already know manseongri Beach and yeo-su expo. But I know new inpormation about the Odongdo. I will go Odongdo certainly in April. Because of full bloom as you said.

    답글삭제
  3. Hi Han-saem sister! You posted to Yeosu, I was surprised. It is because I also post about Yeosu soon! I went to Yeosu two years ago with my best friends. There is where you really do have a lot of things. You still did not go to Yeosu, please go to the trip! I would recommend you travel to Yeosu. Yeosu at night especially is brilliant.

    답글삭제
  4. Hi, Sam. I'm Min Deok. Have you ever been to Yeosu? I really wanna to go Yeosu international EXPO..but I had to study for Korean SAT last year.....I should have been there whatever I did..kkkkk I will go on a trip to YeoSu later! if there has a chance to go...

    답글삭제
  5. Hi, sam. I`m hye mi. Yeosu is beautiful city. I had ever been there just once. Do you know that Yeosu is famous for seasoned raw crab? I love seasoned raw crab! Go to Yeosu with me to eat this later! Will you shout? O.K! Go with me!!kkkk

    답글삭제
  6. 작성자가 댓글을 삭제했습니다.

    답글삭제
  7. Hi, Sam~ I'm Seong Eun. I think Yeosu is a beautiful place. The last year I went to Yeosu with friends. Do you like to travel? I like to travel. I am planning to go to Yeosu this summer. Tell me if you want to go to Yeosu with me

    답글삭제
  8. Yeosu is a very special place for me. In Yeosu, my husband proposed to me~ :D I always will love Yeosu.

    답글삭제