2013년 4월 5일 금요일

Busan




I want to introduce you to the third traveling is a place Busan.
Korea's representative to the port city of Busan is home to a variety of sights and food.







The first to be introduced in the Busan place Taejongdae.
Taejongdae the beautiful scenery and is famous for its bizarre rock landscape.
The Taejongdae is one of the beautiful travel place is breathtaking with the sea.
On a sunny day in the far away you could see the figure of the Japanese.






Place to introduce the following is Jagalchi Market.
Location of the movie 'friend' of the Jagalchi market is a famous place.
In Busan, you can not travel without the distinctive smell of the sea and feel the fresh seafood.
Is the place where you can enjoy fresh fish and the times of low prices in the Jagalchi market.
The Jagalchi market is the place to find a lot of foreign tourists.




Haeundae is the place to be introduced to the following.
Haeundae Beach is the nation's largest beaches, the shallow depth and the quality of the sand like many vacationers looking.
Representative enough to think when you think of the first Busan Haeundae, Busan attractions.
It is enough to be used as a measure to gauge the summer vacationers each year up to crowds gravitate.
In particular, the Pusan ​​International Film Festival is held October focused the attention of film enthusiasts place.





The place to introduce the following is Gwanganri.
The Beach Gwanganri is a wonderful place, especially the ocean at night.
Beaches in the city, you can enjoy the many amenities without the inconvenience.
When night falls a nicely shadowy Gwangandaegyo, dark sea night view of the romantic atmosphere.
In addition, various festivals and performances where you can enjoy the night more enjoyable.





In Busan, as well as places I've introduced many very special place.
Busan is many sea and a beautiful city.
I recommend Busan if you want to enjoy the cool sea and delicious food.





댓글 4개:

  1. Hi, saem! This is Cheol Gyu. It's very impressive views of Busan. Actually, I haven't gone Busan. So, I don't know about Busan even though it locates in Korea. I think it was good choice visiting your blog. I'm stimulated by your photos. If I go there I will follow your advices to enjoy Busan more effectively. I planned to go there with my friends after big exam but it did not come true cause of each person's personal privacy... Especially, I like Haeundae and Gwanganri. I want to feel their fresh air and festive feeling. Thanks for useful posts. Bye~

    답글삭제
  2. Hello Saem~ I have been to Busan. I visited the fish market and also Haeundae beach. I went hiking near a temple, too. It was all very pretty. But actually I don't like the smell of fish very much so I prefer to visit other cities.

    답글삭제
  3. Hello Sam~ I'm So Hye! Last year, I had been to Busan with my family. It was really beautiful beach city!! Especially, the beach Gwanganri was wonderful at night. I want to go to Busan again in this summer. Thanks for useful information. Bye~!!

    답글삭제
  4. Sam Sam~~ Busan is one of the best summer resorts in korea. But, I haven't been to Busan before. I want to look at Busan beach. And, as you knew, Busan's foods are very famous. I really desire eating them. Let's go to Busan together. Treat me some foods!!!kkkkkk

    답글삭제