2013년 3월 17일 일요일

Jeonju

   


I want to introduce you to the first traveling is a place Jeonju.
Now I live there, so introduce the first places to travel to Jeonju.
There are a lot of very beautiful scenery and delicious food in Jeonju.


Fisrt, Famous travel place in Jeonju Hanok Village.
There are a lot of traditional hanok by Jeonju  Hanok Village.
As well as look beautiful hanok, various traditional experience you can enjoy with food.
There are a lot of events large and small, can experience in the Jeonju Hanok Village.
Looking to experience those things would be a really good time.
Also Jeonju Hanok Village is famous as the filming location of the movie or drama.
Therefore, Jeonju Hanok Village brings back many tourists.







Second, Jeondong Cathedral is famous place in the jeonju.
Jeondong Cathedral is one of the most beautiful cathedral in Korea.
Jeondong Cathedral is famous for the scene in which the male and female protagonist of the movie 'promise' in an empth cathedral sad wedding taken place in.
I live in Jeonju, but once inside Jeondong Cathedral did not see.
If the opportunity presents, I would like to see the inside of the Jeondong Cathedral.






Third, Deokjin Park is famous place in the Jeonju.
I attend Jeonbuk National University which is near the Deokjin Park.
Deokjin Park is famous for the lotus flower.
Big blue lotus leaf and half of the lake filling up white lotus flower all come to admire.
Also, Duck boat ride in the Deokjin Park can be.
Therefore, Deokjin Park is good place for dating couples, as I thought it would be nice.






Finally, Jeonju in addition to the above three places, there are so many great travel places.
There are a lot of places I travel yet in Jeonju.
If we get a chance, I want to travel throughout Jeonju.
Will be able to create a really precious memories if you travel in Jeonju.







댓글 4개:

  1. Hello Saem. These are some good spots in Jeonju! I have been to all of them, so far. ^^ I am happy that Jeonju has some nice places to visit. I rode on the duck boats in Deokjin Park, too. They were really difficult to paddle!

    I look forward to the next place you introduce!

    답글삭제
  2. Hi, Saem! I'm Ji Won. Jeonju! I didn't know that there are many nice places to go. Even I had no idea that there was a filming location! Jeondong Cathedral? lol

    Deokjin Park! I know there is good place to stroll. When I first went to Deokjin Park, frankly, I was disappointed. But seeing the pictures you posted up, I just went to here when it is ugly. I should go to here again at the right time. lotus are impressive.

    I have been to Hanok Village earlier. It is one of the most awesome place I walked at the beginning of this year. In there, I still remember a taste of moju. I have to go to buy moju!

    답글삭제
  3. 작성자가 댓글을 삭제했습니다.

    답글삭제
  4. Hello saem! I'm So Hye. I think Jeon Ju is attractive place to travel. Although I Iive in Jeon Ju, there are many places that I couldn't go. But in your posting, I went all of places! All places are beautiful!
    I want to go to the Hanok Village again. It was great place to go sightseeing. And there are many pretty cafe and delicious cafeteria such as 외할머니솜씨 and 길거리야.
    And Jeondong Cathedral was so beautiful and magnificent!
    Sometimes when I have a boyfriend, I wnat to go Hanok Village and Jeondong Cathedral!!!

    답글삭제